Writing and communication skills have degraded with more and more people communicating through email and instant messaging. Developing writing skills is still important in the business world as is creating proper documents (such as proposals, reports, and agendas) giving you that extra edge in the workplace.
The Collaborative Business Writing workshop will give your participants the knowledge and skills to collaborate with others and create that important document. Your participants will touch on the types of collaboration, and ways to improve them through certain tools and processes. These basic skills will provide your participants with that extra benefit in the business world that a lot of people are losing.
Define collaborative business writing
Know different types of collaborative writing
Know how to collaborate with team members
Learn methods of handling conflict in writing
Build collaborative writing teams
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: What is Collaborative Business Writing?
- Module Three: Types of Collaborative Business Writing
- Module Four: Collaborative Team Members
- Module Five: Collaborative Tools and Processes
- Module Six: Setting Style Guidelines
- Module Seven: Barriers to Successful Collaborative Writing
- Module Eight: Overcoming Collaborative Writing Barriers
- Module Nine: Styles of Dealing with Conflict
- Module Ten: Tips for Successful Business Writing Collaboration
- Module Eleven: Examples of Collaborative Business Writing
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Online Self-PacedLearn from the comfort of your home, office or anywhere you are
Gain access to your course from the comfort of your home or office