CMRP Certification Training
The Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification is the world’s leading credential for certifying maintenance, reliability, and physical asset management professionals’ competence and expertise. The Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP) provides the certification.
Certified Maintenance & Reliability (CMRP) Training
The Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) program is a small acceptance of a specific certification of the knowledge, abilities, and abilities of maintenance, accuracy, and reserve management professionals. CMRP is the only certification program of its kind accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and meets all ISO standards required for authorization The test is a comprehensive assessment of all major dimensions of apprehension measured against universal standards. It is ambitious to assess all skills acquired in the five pillars of the SMRP Knowledge Resource (BoK), e.g., the reliability of the company’s administrative machinery, the management of the development, the reliability of the headquarters, and the rights of the employees.
Certified Maintenance and Reliability Specialists (CMRPs) are professionals with a proven track record in maintenance and reliability. Recognized for their knowledge, abilities, and experience in maintaining and improving reliability and asset availability, CMRP Equipment is trained to implement accuracy because of maintenance best practices using advanced Technologies tools, tools, and techniques to boost adaptability better curtail free time and increase productivity. They are responsible for ensuring equipment and systems are operating at optimum levels while minimizing costs and maximizing asset life.
To become a CMRP, professionals must meet specific education and experience requirements and pass a rigorous certification exam. The certification exam covers a wide range of topics, including asset management, equipment reliability, maintenance strategy development, maintenance planning and scheduling, and organizational leadership. The benefits of becoming an AMT are numerous. First, it offers a recognized standard of excellence in terms of usability and reliability.
CMRP Training Modes
Physical ClassroomEngage with others and network while learning
Networking, Workshops and Discussions
Engaging Classroom Sessions
Printed Study Materials
Virtual ClassroomLearn from the comfort of your home, office or anywhere you are
Interactive Live Instructor-Led Sessions
Access to the Class Recording for Life
Downloadable Study Materials
Discount Market Sales
Apply for our upcoming CMRP Training Program
Offer Ends in…..
CMRP (Physical Classroom)
Nov 21, 22, 23
CMRP (Live Virtual Class)
September 9, 10 & 16
CMRP Training Request Form
CMRP Training Deliverable
- Sessions led by qualified and certified maintenance experts
- Maintenance and Reliability Certification Exam Guide
- Training materials and resources created by renowned Professionals
- Industry driven case studies
- Downloadable Materials
- Mock exams to help you pass your CMRP exam first attempt
- Interactive and networking sessions with other learner
- Alumni support group
CMRP Training FAQ
Our interactive CMRP® virtual live sessions will be delivered via Zoom. You will also have access to our learning management system for resources and support during and after the training. Login details for the session will be sent to you via email before the class
Yes, each of the CMRP® virtual live sessions will be recorded and the view/download link shared to delegates via email. This will be very useful for candidates who were unable to attend the virtual live sessions due to certain reasons. It is good to note that the recorded training will only be available for download for a few days.
The SMRP Body of Knowledge (BoK) is a professional roadmap that describes guidelines for world-class performance in maintenance, reliability and physical asset management. It addresses 5 pillars of the profession:
- Business & Management
- Manufacturing Process Reliability
- Equipment Reliability
- Organization & Leadership
- Work Management
CMRP exam is active for three years. After successfully passing a CMRP exam, you are required to maintain your certification by submiting a recertification application detailing your continuing education and to pay a recertification renewal fee.
SMRP Members: $150.00 (USD)
Nonmembers: $320.00 (USD)
Sustaining Supporter Organization Employees: $100.00 (USD)
U.S. Veterans (Certification Only): $100.00 (USD)
Yes, you may re-schedule your CMRP training course if you cannot make the initial schedule. Kindly refer to our re-schedule policy.
The Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) program is the leading credential for certifying the knowledge, skills, and abilities of maintenance, reliability, and physical asset management professionals.
The CMRP is the only certification program of its kind accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), which follows the globally recognized ISO standards for its accreditation purposes.
Whether you are seeking to become CMRP certified or focused on mastering the Knowledge, you need to implement a successful reliability improvement and condition monitoring program. DexNova Consulting provides the perfect training experience you need to achieve your goals.
CMRP Exam and Certification
Your CMRP exam application can be submitted by visiting the Certification Programs area.
Individuals who are engaged in the maintenance, reliability and physical asset management fields and related fields may join SMRP at $170 per year. Kindly click here to see the benefits and apply
There are 3 categories of payments for the CMRP Exam.
- If you are a member of SMRP $300 (USD)
- If you are NOT A MEMBER OF SMRP $470 (USD)
- If you are a sustaining Sponsor Employee or Veteran $250 (USD)
You can search for a Pearson VUE computer-based testing facility here
SMRP is an acronym for Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals. It is a nonprofit professional society formed by practitioners to develop and promote excellence in maintenance, reliability and physical asset management while creating leaders in the profession. Visit the site here
Here are three simple steps you can take to pass the CMRP certification exam.
- Get a copy of the Maintenance & Reliability Body of Knowledge popularly known as MRBOK from here. It’s about 20 pages and comes free for SMRP members. This is a comprehensive reference document that provides guidance to both new and experienced Maintenance & Reliability professionals who are looking for a roadmap to world class performance.
- Get trained by an experienced organization under the tutelage of a practicing maintenance engineer. At Dexnova Learning we provide complete learning solutions for CMRP aspirants including case studies, resources, simulated cmrp exam and coaching.
- Practice, practice, practice. Get familiar with the structure of exam questions using our premium mock exam. This will deepen your knowledge and expose any gray areas for additional study or coaching. You can also become an SMRP member to gain free access to hundreds of materials like webinars, presentations, papers MRBOK different versions, etc.